Causes and how to overcome Adsense Ads that sometimes appear and sometimes not. Some Adsense Ad Units sometimes there, sometimes not, sometimes missing white blanks on some pages or posts only. While the other pages appear normal.
Table of Contents
- 1 I will share a few tips where some time ago Adsense was shocked by several ad units that were in the blog suddenly disappeared,
- 2 Conclusion
The phenomenon of the loss of several ad units such as:
- Ads placed on the sidebar appear but those installed at the beginning of the post do not appear.
- Ads posted in the post appear but in the sidebar, it doesn’t even appear.
- Ads even appear on the page but in the article do not appear.
- Ads in the header appear on the sidebar instead of showing up and vice versa.
- Ads appear posted, but when typing in the search column the ad on the sidebar is blank.
- Ads sometimes appear on article URL 1 and in the second article, the Google ads don’t appear
- Some of the ad pages disappear when refreshed.
- Some pages (which tend to have high views) appear continuously even though they are refreshed many times.
An incident like this took place in early January 2018, and I’m not the only one who experienced this, several Adsense forums scattered around the world are also tired of experiencing this. Lots of people complain that their blogs also experience the same thing, but what happened?? so Adsense experience such a thing??
The analysis of the causes of blank ads missing on several pages
Some excerpts from the analysis of the causes of blank ads missing on several pages, and ads not appearing in several ad units, which I summarized from several forums.
- The cause of the AdSense ads that sometimes appear is due to a template error.
- Some got emails from Adsense stating this is a bug.
- System changes on Google Adsense, pages that have not been crawled by Adsense do not load ads.
- The decline in advertiser factors usually occurs at the beginning of the year.
- Inadequate posts because Adsense also quotes from the vocabulary.
- Some say Adsense ads are seasonal.
- Some say the keywords contained in the post don’t match the ad
- Some say because of the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic, many adverts have gone bankrupt
- Ad code is not responsive.
- Due to the change of the HTTPS protocol
- Effects of Adsense’s “brand safety” policy.
- Too many ad codes placed
- Slow Loading Pages
- Adsense got a warning (google publisher policy)
From the analysis above, now let’s try to conclude, that all the causes mentioned above are there that we can claim yes and we can also claim no. Because every problem that occurs on a blog or website also tends to be different, but generally we can take an outline that if the method I share is successful for the blog that you manage, then our problem is the same.
How to Overcome Adsense Ads Sometimes Appearing And Sometimes Not
From several analyzes of the causes of ads not appearing, I believe the first point, namely your blog theme error, you can believe it or not but this is the reality, please return to your blog theme.
Don’t change the theme of a blog too often, because every time you change the theme, Google will re-crawl your favorite site and cause corrections to your ad serving