Tips on how to create Adsense ads that appear on the blog relevant to the topic of your blog. We need to understand that passive income from AdSense increases.
In addition, we see ads that appear on our blog is not irrelevant to the blog article. As an example of my programming blog appear AdSense ads with dating topics. It is contrary to the contents of the article about programming. Before we know the tips on optimizing blogs for relevant ads to the content, you need to know the cause.
Table of Contents
- 1 Why Are The Ads Irrelevant?
- 2 How To Optimize Your Blog For Relevant Ads
- 2.1 Keyword In Article Title
- 2.2 Put The Keyword In The Article
- 2.3 Put The Keyword In Heading Tag
- 2.4 Put the LSI keyword on several paragraphs
- 2.5 Put The Keyword On Permalink Url
- 2.6 Add Internal Links / Anchor Links
- 2.7 Put The Keywords On Image
- 2.8 Thus my article about how to make adsense ads more relevant with your blog content.
Why Are The Ads Irrelevant?
According to some sources and from my observations, the causes of AdSense ads are irrelevant as follows:
- A niche blog is not clear / focused.
- The title and content of the article do not have relevant keywords.
- The number of keywords in the text is less.
- There are other keywords in the post that damage the main keyword.
- Blog traffic does not come from Google search engine
But don’t give up if the five reasons irrelevant ads above do not apply to your blog. There are also other causes such as bad ads layout position and new article. Read: The best position for ads display.
How To Optimize Your Blog For Relevant Ads
To solve the problem some blog optimization tips you should do:
Keyword In Article Title
I see that the keyword in the post title has a big effect on the relevance of the ad. Of course, the title should match the content of the article. Also, by putting keywords in the title will also affect the SEO.
Put The Keyword In The Article
Placing keywords in each article is recommended in SEO. It is expected that the posts we make have a focus on the content that you write on the blog.
Put The Keyword In Heading Tag
Use the keywords on H1 to H6 (minimum h1 – h3) heading tag. The function of the heading to strengthen your content. A good heading tag fulfills the following elements:
– H1 is only used in the title of the article.
– Do not impose a heading if it is not relevant to the keyword.
Put the LSI keyword on several paragraphs
Latent Semantic Indexing (LSI) keyword is a term in SEO for related or synonymous keywords. To ideally should refer to the keyword density of 3% to 5% in each post, not to exceed the provision. Until now, Google search engine does not mention about this, but many SEO experts say that the idealist keyword in the post is 3% to 5%.
Note: Do not overemphasize keywords that cause your articles to be unattractive and abandoned by readers. Make it as natural as possible
For example your targeting keywords: “Increase traffic“.
Add Internal Links / Anchor Links
Create internal links within the blog using the targeted keywords. Avoid internal links such as “click here”
Put The Keywords On Image
If you use images in the articles, you should use the title and alt attributes with keywords to improve SEO. I use the WordPress plugin to speed up the creation of title and alt on pictures. Read: How to Quickly Add ALT And Title Attribute in WordPress Image
Relevant ads take time. This means that if you see irrelevant ads, do not rush to think there is something wrong. The probably because the article or blog is still new. This is presumably because the google bot has not ‘understand’ the right topic of our blog. Give Adsense some weeks to fix things up.