For Laravel novices / as a new programmer to convert raw SQL queries into object builders, it may be a little difficult to understand. With the help of orator, you can make it quickly. Orator is a website service created by Maurice Calhoun. Follow this short tutorial
To access the orator service, please visit the
midnightcowboycoder.com address. We can enter the SQL query in the box provided and click the Convert button (Try a lightweight query syntax first).
Next, we will give a syntax that matches the SQL query in the form of writing the Laravel Builder object.
1. Useful for Laravel / ORM starters
2. If the MySQL query is too complex an error occurs in the case that I experienced.
3. use “backtick” (`) instead of regular quotes (‘), so we need to change them manually.
Update : the domain was removed, sory 🙂
Latest posts by Sigit Prasetya Nugroho (see all)
- How To Insert Ads In The Middle Post Blogspot Blogger - January 26, 2019
- Login Page – Tutorial CRUD Client and API Server Using JQuery And Lumen Part 2 - January 23, 2019
- Tutorial CRUD Client and API Server Using JQuery And Lumen Part 1 - January 4, 2019