For Laravel novices / as a new programmer to convert raw SQL queries into object builders, it may be a little difficult to understand. With the help of orator, you can make it quickly. Orator is a website service created by Maurice Calhoun. Follow this short tutorial
To access the orator service, please visit the midnightcowboycoder.com address. We can enter the SQL query in the box provided and click the Convert button (Try a lightweight query syntax first).
Next, we will give a syntax that matches the SQL query in the form of writing the Laravel Builder object.
1. Useful for Laravel / ORM starters
2. If the MySQL query is too complex an error occurs in the case that I experienced.
3. use “backtick” (`) instead of regular quotes (‘), so we need to change them manually.
Latest posts by Sigit Prasetya Nugroho (see all)
- How To Load All Data Before Rendering View Component In Angular 4 - January 17, 2018
- The Site Look Elegant With Modern Free Responsive WordPress Theme - January 16, 2018
- Responsive Free WordPress Theme Medical Circle - January 14, 2018