Those of you who use Fancier Author Box, to change your avatar with your own pictures or photos, can be modify from Fancier Author Box plugin.
Author Box is a container towards the bottom of your posts that gives several biographical info on you. It really like having an About Us Page on every post or page you distribute on your website.
Many people are wondering how can i show my photos to the author box without changing the avatar on the discussion setting. Yes, i just make a few changes to fancier author box plugin. Okay lets begin
1. Install Fancier Author Box Plugin here
2. Upload your photos or image from Media >> Add New and get the image url
3. Edit ts-fab-construct-tabs.php (your plugin folder >> fancier-author-box >> includes >> ts-fab-construct-tabs.php) with notepad.
4. Search the code below
get_avatar( $author->ID, 80 )
In line 21 and 195.
5. Change these code with your image url
'<img alt="" src="https://your-image-url.jpg" class="avatar avatar-80 photo" height="80" width="80">'
6. Save your file and check it 🙂
Using the author box makes it easy for readers to know who the owner of the website and make your website more valuable in the eyes of Google, especially if you put your own picture on the author box. Read my other plugin article here
Update : Read my new article about Create WordPress Author Box With Bootstrap Tutorial
Latest posts by Sigit Prasetya Nugroho (see all)
- Let’s Get Acquainted And Learn About VUE JS 2 Tutorial For Beginners - August 6, 2018