Solutions that PHP can access the fingerprint machine that does not have web services is to use zkemkeeper.dll. When the company I worked buy many fingerprint machine and it turns out that machine does not have web services, we difficult to process the data. And when I contacted the vendor, they mention that the fingerprint machine with series that we bought is not supported by web services. What’s the solution?
If your fingerprint machine, using zkemkeeper.dll as a module to process the data. PHP provides a class to be able to access the DLL file. But the DLL file can only be run on the Windows operating system. While our company system using Ubuntu Linux server. Like it or not we have to install the Windows operating system (my experiment using Windows 7 64bit) on ubuntu server using VirtualBox.
PHP can access the DLL file with the following functions
$obj = new COM("zkemkeeper.ZKEM");
Okay, here’s the tutorial on how to access the machine fingerprint using PHP and Zkemkeeper.dll
- Make sure you have a windows operating system (windows 7 64 bit that I use).
- Download the entire DLL file fingerprint (zkemkeeper.dll, etc. ..) here.
- Copy the entire file in the folder c:/windows/SysWOW64/.
- Open CMD as administrator and run the following script:
1c: cd Windows/SysWOW64 regsvr32 zkemkeeper.dll
Make sure the DLL file was successfully registered on the system
- On windows, I use XAMPP server (xampp-win32-5.5.35-0-VC11-installer) to run PHP.
- Change settings in the php.ini, change the following settings.
1..................... max_execution_time = 300 ..................... extension = php_com_dotnet.dll .....................
- Restart your PC.
- Create a PHP file and copy the followingcode:
1<?php $obj = new COM("zkemkeeper.ZKEM"); $isconnect=$obj->Connect_Net("192.168.1.199",4370); // change with your fingerprint IP ADDRESS and PORT var_dump($isconnect);
don’t forget to change your fingerprint IP ADDRESS AND PORT
I do not share how to process data such as taking a log, list the user, taking fingerprint templates, etc .. because the script that we make are used commercially. Bit instructions for accessing functions in zkemkeeper.dll
$zk = new COM("zkemkeeper.zkem");
Run the script above you’ll get a set of functions in zkemkeeper.dll.
If you use a fingerprint machine brand solution, this method works well on machines with series X100, X103, X105 and zkteco fingerprint machine. Happy coding 🙂
Thus my article on How To Access Fingerprint Data With PHP Without Web Services Using Zkemkeeper.dll may be useful.
Latest posts by Sigit Prasetya Nugroho (see all)
- How To Upload Instagram Photos Via PC - June 25, 2017
- Free Heuman WordPress Theme Reviews - June 24, 2017
- Reviews For The7 Responsive Multi Purpose WordPress Theme - June 17, 2017